cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user is unable to to PGI / 641 Mvmt. Delivery made against PO. Stock is available. error is not mentioned. before discussing with user tomorrow what should i check, what are the possibilities for not being able to do PGI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the "Relevent for Delivery Flag" in Delivery item Category, If it is active then it need to complete the TO process.

If you are not using LWM or WM then inactive this field and check by raising New Delivery and Posting.

Regards

Khajahussain

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moving this thread from ERP MM to ERP Sales and distribution forum.

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is error message come across ?,explain what scenario you are testing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check open deliveries from VL06 >List outbond deliveries by providing Shipping Point/Receiving Plant ,make PGI or else delete open PGIs. This will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Sandesh Sawant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check if the picking is done

make sure that there is no material status in material master that restricts movements

Edited by: Jürgen L. on Sep 27, 2011 2:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Overall pick status is "A" in delivery in picking. kindly advice.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

press F4 in the picking status field, and you will see what A means

Former Member
0 Kudos

that i know. it is "not yet picked".

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is not yet picked then it is obvious that a goods issue cannot be done, hence the goods have to be picked first.

what you have to do is pretty much depending on your local setup, if your picking location is warehouse managed or just MM.

if WM, then you would need to create a transport order and you have to confirm it to update the delivery.

if not WM, you have to enter the picking quantity directly in VL02N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivery qty and picking qty is already there in vl02n but status is shown as "A", yet not picked.

advice pls.

regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check the change history of delivery item and tell what was done