cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My user is unable to to PGI / 641 Mvmt. Delivery made against PO. Stock is available. error is not mentioned. before discussing with user tomorrow what should i check, what are the possibilities for not being able to do PGI.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VL10B try with out specifying any "date Rule for determining default value for deliv. creation date"

here the system determines default input as 2,so remove it and press enter and execute(f8).

if it is not worked check wheather PO has to be released in t-code ME29N

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

While doing PGI for said Delivery it will give u error log pls check the same by clicking on EDIT --- ERROR LOG.

It will tell u exact cause of error, post the same for further clarification if required.

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First ensure that the delivery is not saved which can be checked in MD04. Next ensure that the PO is released before creating a delivery.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member418237
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

first u can check scheduline cat movement type, and delivery type nlcc is there any blocks u can find

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the schedule line category for the movement type assignment

(transaction VOV6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope that was STO process delivery is being created with reference to the PO,so in T.code VL10B he need to do the delivery in background then with reference to the delivery no he do PGI in VL02n,this is standard process.If you would have menction the error it will be easy to understand where the exact problem laying.

Thanks

Ram