cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overwriting is happening while Printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have copied a standard script and modifed the same. But i am getting a problem while printing this script.

i have given two pages FIRST and NEXT pages and if FIRST page is filled with line items then it has to go to NEXT page. In print preview it is showing correctly but while printing at printer.....NEXT page data is overwritten the FIRST page data.

Can any one tell me the solution.

Thanks In Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kesavadas_thekkillath
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I helped Rajvansh Ravi for the similar problem. Refer it.

Kesahv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

usually this type of problem occur when the printer driver is not installed properly or incorect driver,but in your case i dont think so, anyway you are geting for another smartform

so do one thing

check by reducing the main window size.

Thanks

vivek

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type do you use to create the spool and print. Depending on the device type and printer, you probably have to add commands in the printer initialization action for your custom format within the device type to tell the printer the length of the page for your page format.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you see the preview is right, it could be a problem in your printer, have you tried to print it in the another one?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried with other smartfrom which can print more than 2 pages with the same printer. It was working fine. I have used my own page format for this script. Is there any assignment missed out for this page format?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned the formnat page to the print?

Max