SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data in table VIRAINV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am running FMCAM2 and I check from log that it is successfull. But there is no data in table VIRAINV.

What should I do to generate documents in virainv?

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Arjuna,

VIRAINV table belongs to Real Estate Module . For Real Estate invoicing use transaction code RFRERAIV.

Thanks,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Thanks Prabhat,

Which table fills when I run FMCAM2?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Arjuna,

Can you explain here What are you trying to achieve? What are the Issues you are facing?

Best Regards,

Prabhat Singh

0 Kudos

Dear Prabhat,

I created a student.

I registrated the student to a program.

I run fee calculation. There is no problem.

In Student account data, in "dunning and correspondence" tab I choosed invoice type and correspondence variant.

When I run fmcam2, I check "application log". There is no error message. But I dont know which document was created and to which table was recorded?

In sum, I want to generate invoice for this student. What should I do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make sure that the student or sponsor has the Invoice Type assigned in CAA2 - tab - Dunning / correspondence -- Invoice type needs to be set up here for each person you want to recieve the Invoice.

Once you run FMCAM2 you need to run FPCOpara to print. After that click on u2018systemu2019 on the Menu bar at the top of the screen and then u2018own spool requestsu2019 and that is where youcan actually see the invoice as a PDF.