Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inspection lot-skip

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

suppose one material having QM activate,all the processes have been carried out on regularbasis.

now if a vendor supplies material with no rejection last three months,system should skip inspection lot

material should post the stock to unrestricted not in QC. stock

is it possible in SAP

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

As per my knowledge it is not possible to skip inspection based upon duration.

For ur requirement u can try following

1. u don't want inspection if material is coming with good quality for 3 months - u must be knowing the approximate number of lots that will come in 3 months...

2. use DMR- Stage 1 number of insp= no. of lots. if all lots accepted to go stage 2

3. stage 2 skip= as per ur requirement

4. schedule job for skip lots in qa17

after GR, inspection lot will be created. these lots will be automatically posted to unrestricted use as per scheduled job

Former Member
0 Kudos

if mm period is closed than its not possiable

otherwise ,remove the quality setting in material master, and reverse the order and agbain do the posting it will work,

otherwise apply the sap note 175842 Once applying this note, goto se38, execute RQEVAC50, provide the inspection lot no. & execute. The lot will get reversed.

Then u will be able to cancel the GR.

former_member212685
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ANK007,

Kindly read my requirement carefully

Siva

former_member311826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siva,

I don't think it possible when you have activated QM in MM. What you can do is to create one Z program which will run weekly or as required by you in background. It will check materials which do not have any rejection in last 3 months & will give you list. Then you can take a call whether to deactivate QM for this material or not.

Regards,

Abhijit Gautam

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

When GR is done the material will will move to QI as u have created Quality Set up in order to skip that u need to diable the the TICK mark in inspection setup for that particula material

with Regards

Pushpala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

As per my knowledge its not possible in standard sap.

After clearing all the inspection lot in QA32 with respect to that material,deactivate the quality check for that material in quality view of material master.then it will directly post to unrestricted stock.

when ever you want ,re activate the quality check for that material.

Regards,

S.Ananth

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

See dynamic modification functionality. It is not time based however.

Check your SAP FAns posting.

FF