cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Credit memo note process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

My concern is " My user was creating Credit memo note on certain order reasons, and based on this order he will be doing billing, now he want that system has to trigger separate G/L accounts based on order reasons. Can it be done in standard SAP system.

Please consider this issue as top priority.

Thanks and regards

SUBBU

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

now he want that system has to trigger separate G/L accounts based on order reasons.

via Account determination this requirement can be fulfilled.

The credit memo value ($) has to be posted to a new account based on order reason.

In VKAO you have to give the values of fields e.g. Account key, Order reason and then assign it to Account #.

Furthermore, the OLD assignment has to be deleted in VKAO

If needed, you can create a new condition table with Sales org / Acc Key / Order reason.

Put this table in the access sequence; which is attached to your account determination cond type. And then do the above.

The account key can be seen from your pricing procedure (V/08) assigned to the credit memo billing type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can we give order reason in VKOA, I am not sure.

I think we done have a option in standard.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks and regards

Subbu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can give

Create a new table with AAg and Material Assg group or sales org with Order reason and maintain this table in your accsess sequnce and do the RAD

regards

Prashanth

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can give order reason in VKOA, but first you shall have to create a cond table with the appropriate fields (like Order reason)

it is same as giving Acc Key (ERL etc.) in VKOA, but first you have to create a cond table with field Account key.

-

It is all part of standard configuration.

Order reason is a field already provided (technical name mentioned by member). You have to complete the configuration steps, which shall lead to amount being posted to right account, after system finds a valid condition record.

Thus check if there is a cond table already with the fields you want.

Check if this cond table is in your access seq.

Then create condition record in VKOA

Test by creating and posting a credit memo.

Edited by: Typewriter on Sep 27, 2011 1:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It can be possible.

Create a new table in V/12 with order reason has a field AUGRU which is available in the field catalogue

And main the same in VKOA

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Yes i think it is possible, I will try and let you know the status.

Thanks and regards

Subbu