cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replenishment Order Pubblication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm working on SMI (Supplier Managed Inventory) implementation with SAP SNC 5.1. I'm trying to do a demo on SNC.

I've proposed a planned receipt from SMI monitor details, I've created a RO but when I try to publish it there is the following error:

Purchase order number could not be assigned

No data found for key [plant code]/[material code] [customer BP number]/[supplier BP number]/PO /

What can I do to solve it?

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Nicola

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194741
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi PTP consultants,

If u got solved or got solution , Kindly close the thread and share the solutions ,so that it will be usefulll for SCN users, or else atleast close this thread.

BR,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nicola,

First check your master data.

1)Customer/supplier location are assigned to BP organization or not.

2)In transportation lane of the product contract is there or not(You need to CIF the contract from ECC to SNC)

Make sure all of your master data is assigned to Model 000.

Check customization entry is maintain or not:

Path SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Basic Settings>Processing Inbound and Outbound Messages>Assign Outbound XML Messages to Default Process Types

XML.Outbound Interface:VendorGeneratedOrderNotification - Outbound

Process Type: Supplier Collaboration

Save this setting.

Also maintain the number range.

path:SPRO>Supply Network Collaboration>Replenishment>Replenishment Order>Determine Number Ranges for Replenishment Orders

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

thanks for your help, I had already performed the step you have suggested me.

The problem is not the creation of the Replenishment Order, I've created it, it has a RO number and a SO number (inserted manually by me), the problem is its publication.

Again, SNC does not send automatically the XML VendorGeneratedOrderNotification to Customer backend system (to create the Purchase Order and receive its number) because when I check the XML message sent I cannot see this message (not even as "error during sending").

Have I to set other settings?

Thanks in advance,

Nicola

Edited by: PTP Team Accenture on Sep 27, 2011 12:43 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicola,

Check the application log (transaction code:SLG1) after you publish RO which will give you some idea about error(sometime error does not show on Web UI but it can be seen in application log).

If there is no error then perform below steps:

Path:SPRO-->Supply Network Collaboration -->Basic Settings --> Validation >Own Settings>Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Profile:POS2

Validation check:RO_PUBLICATION_IMMEDEATE

Save the above setting.

Now published RO and check whether VendorGeneratedOrderNotification_Out(for customer back hand) and ReplenishmentOrderNotification_Out (supplier back hand) is triggered.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had already done them.

Anyway I've solved the problem now, thank you very much Nikhil for your support.

Nicola

terry_westra
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello. I have the same issue. How was the problem resolved.

Thanks