Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF04

vishnu_reddy14
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

while iam doing the invoice in VF04 t.code , i clicked on save button , its got saved by throughing the error like "Flow Control: Entry SAPLJ3AD, J3AG, A0, J3AN,* , * is missing in T185" .Iam not getting what exactly this issue is???please provide me sol. for this

Regards

vishnu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vishnu_reddy14
Participant
0 Kudos

resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"resolved"

How ??

Develop the habit of updating the forum properly.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the following notes whether it helps you

a) Note 522218 - Error on screen control in billing document

b) Note 746422 - SAPMV45A TAXITABS entries for RAS order type

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that's related to the screen sequence group and can't be controlled via any customization.

Just check the consistency and configuration of the document types in VOFA and run the following reports:

SDCHECKVOFA

SDCHECKTVCPF

Regards,

Raghu.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't have a solution (and forum is not a Help Desk anyway), but I can share some tips that can be used in analysis.

This message is quite clearly saying that there is no entry in specific table (T185). Apparently this entry is expected to be there but it is not. Table contents may be viewed in SE16 transaction. The values listed in the message are the jey fields, which the program is searching for. Usually by the tables description and other values there it's possible to tell what this data is and where it's configured. If not - try SM30 with the table name and Customizing button.

Also when double-clicking on the message you can see the message class and number (e.g. V1 100). In the transaction SE91, you can use 'where used' functionality to find where exactly this message occurs in the code. This might not find all the messages and all the occurrences, unfortunately, but you might get lucky. It's also possible to run debugger and set a watchpoint for this message specifically (an ABAPer should be able to help with this).

These simple steps combined with basic analytical skills should resolve about 90% of the issues (based on my experience).

Good luck!