cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collective Billing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Please tell me how to do one SP and 20 SH, BP is same as Sp and whn i am make collective billing it is not making collective billing, it making only ind-visual billing.

Please help me in this MTO process.

Thanks Smith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

make sure that payment terms are same and check the copy controls VTFL there in item category VBRK/VBRP 007.

Check & Revert.

thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ram.

I have done both the things.

Payment terms are same and copy control is 004 and VBRK/VBRP 007 and also tested with 001, 003 also

More thing Billing date is also same and even payer is also same.

But still the issue is there. yes if all the SP SH BP and PY are same then collective billing is coming and if im changing SH and making different deliveries and then collective billing is not coming.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Smith.

Edited by: Aerosmith on Sep 27, 2011 2:00 PM

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Smith,

Process the deliveries using the transaction code VF04. If you select all required deliveries and click the collective billing document icon system will try to process all the deliveries into sigle invoice. If there is any split because of which system cannot create a collective billing document split analysis describes about the reasons of the splitting. Click the split analysis icon whic is displayed during processing. Based on this you will get the reasons of splitting of invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mok,

I have all the steps but im getting error in Region code difference and that is because of SH.

Any solution plz.

Thanks Smith

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Issue has been resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To prevent the split of billing document write a new routine with the help of ABAPER in VOFM,

First analyze the reasons for Billing split and remove the criteria and pass the values in VBRK-ZUKRI field.

Then you can have Single Billing document for multiple deliveries.

Hope this solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all

Issue has been resolved.