cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have a make to order production which will be individual produced by production orders and after confirmation a stock will be booked. If a sales order has several items and for example one item was not produced the post goods issue for the whole delivery can not be done. In such cases we want to create partial deliveries for such items which were already produced. Partial delivery allowed in customer master is not useful. Does anyone has an idea to create partial deliveries at make to order production?

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Check T-Code VL10C

Check & Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hav check the VLO6,,is it related to partial delivery i can see all the order nos which can do the background delivery.

When i try to do the partial delivery i get the following error and this is due to not picking the full quantity.

@5C\QError@ E VL 609 10 Delivery has not yet been put away / picked (completely)

How to do partial delivery for MTO.

Thanks

Thanks

Shri

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

By using VL10C select those SO and Line items and change the Qty how much qty you ant to raise the Delivery and select the back ground , system will generate Delivery number and pick the Qty

Check & Regards,

Prasanna

Answers (0)