Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining Open Contract Quantities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have the below scenario,

A quantity contract is created, for example 10 quantities for a particualr material.

An order is created based on the contract for 2 quantities. Therfore now the open quantity in the contract is 8.

Is there a table from which I can determine the open quantites. Currently I am use the status overview button on the contracts to see the open quantities. But as we have to transmit this value to another connected system, i am trying to understand how open quantities can be determined. ( via a table or by sequence of steps which can be programmed), Or is there any standard report from which I can get these values.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Santosh

Edited by: Santosh Durai MC on Sep 27, 2011 11:27 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

This can be know by the difference between two tables,Go to SE16N give table name VBAP and press F8 take the value of the field KWMENG and for delivery quantity give table name LIPS and take the value of the field LFIMG compare the both values then you may know the open quantity.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh Durai MC,

You can find the open contract quantities in standard table "VBAP"

Go to se16n and give VBAP table and enter the contract document in "VBELN" and ececute, then you can find the target quantity in "ZMENG"

As you know this target quantity only appears for contract documents, you can't find this target quantity for release orders.

If you want to know the order quantity fallow the above procedure, instead of giving contract number give the release order document number in "VBELN".

Then you can find the order quantity in (KWMENG), this is the quantity what release order has been created.

If you want to give logic to ABAPER (ZMENG-KWMENG=Open contract quantity)

Please revert if any clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghavnedra.k