0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I have a very simple scenario in Sandbox:

1100 is destination location

1000 = source location

product = PRD1

Quota arrangement is maintained.

SNP2 view is maintained in product master

For a Product = PRD1 at Location 1100 there is requirement of 25 quantity (Forecast requirement), for same product 1000 is the supplier and have stock in hand(100 quantity stock-unrestricted use). Now I want to move the stock from 1000 to 1100.

I run the heuristic at 1100 and 1000. Location The result is PurReqRel=Stock Transport requisition is generated at 1000 and same time location 1100 has purchase requisition(which is stock transport requisition and supplier is 1000).

When I am running the deployment heuristic- /n/sapapo/snp02 then it is processing the product-location but no result and

the message is:

Total number of demands: 0, Total number of deployment stock transfers: 0

Please let me know why this error is coming and do i need to change stock transport requisition at supplier location?

and how to execute the deployment heuristic if we want to consider stock transport requisitions.

Regards,

Santosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks for your useful reply.

I have all the setting maintained in Location (1000 = Source, 1100 = Destination) - ATD,ATR are maintained.

In Product Master there is concern:

The details what I am maintaining is:

At source location(1000) where the stock is the details are:

In Demand Profile;

Forecast Horizn 100

Pull Depl. Hor. 10

In SNP Supply Profile:

SNP Prod. Hor. 365

Extnd SNP Prod. Hor.

SNP Stk Trn.Hor 100

Push Depl. Hor. 100

in SNP Deployment Profile;

Deploymt Profle - Not Maintained

Push Distributn - Not Maintained

Fair Share Rule- Not Maintained

Other data: SNP checking Horizon = 999

ATD Receipt ATR

ATD Issue ATI

I have run the heuristic at destination location 1100 resulting it to create purchase requisition at 1100 and stock transfer requisitions at 1000.

Though in /SAPAPO/SNP02 : demand is coming but no stock transfer?

The Message is:

Total number of demands: 3

Total number of deployment stock transfers: 0

Please let me know what could be the reason since system is not creating stock transfer?

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Now deployment worked.

I created a forecast requirement at source location 1000. I did run the Heuristic at 1000 so system created the SNP planned order at 1000 which resulted into ATD quantity(which was visible in Planning book ;/SAPAPO/SDP94. Based on ATD quantity i run the deployment (/sapapo/snp02). It yield me the result.

Best Regards,

Santosh

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Santosh,

To run deployment heuristic, please notice the following points:

1)Push and Pull horizon should be well defined, as the above suggestions.

The horizons should be defined in product master for SOURCE location, which is 1000 in your case.

2)Run deployment only on the source location.

3)Instead of background run, you can first check interactive run on the planning book, where you can see the ATD quantity for each bucket. There should be ATD quantity displayed in order to run deployment to deploy them. The ATD quantity is calculated from ATR and ATI. You define the category groups for ATR and ATI in /sapapo/loc3 for source location. (if not defined, default ATI and ART are used.)

4)Please define the 'deployment horizon in days' to make sure that you include the distribution demand in the deployment horizon.

Best Regards,

Ada

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Santhosh

In addition to setting the deployment horizon , you also have to specify the kind of deployment rule you want to use and the deployment pull and push horizons in product master at the source location

Thanks

Aparna

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please make sure in the transaction /SAPAPO/SNP02, you enter the Deployment Horizon in Days - high enough to consider your receipts and demands. I made the same mistake once and got the error you mentioned.

Please check and revert.

Regards,

Manimaran M.