cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with output in billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have been seeing this issue in our production system a lot lately. The output is not applied to the invoice when it is created although the condition record is set up.

It only appears when we enter the invoice using VF02 and unless we save it, it is not going to stick around. This only happens with one customer.

I did a lot if investigation and checked all possible OSS notes but nothing helped. Could someone please suggest ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I raised this query with SAP and they suggested a code change and it worked.

madhu_vadlamani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

What is the status of out put type and please check the log .

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are able to give the output type manually in VF02.So before giving the output type,click on determine analysis.and after maintaining output type and saving the billing document,again go to VF02 and click on determine analysis.and check the difference.Secondly also check wheather any batch job is running for the output types

Also check wheather any subroutine has been assigned to the access sequence , if any subroutine has been assigned then check wheather it is working fine or not.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to VF02>Goto>header>output and in there share goto>determination analysis and share the analysis for further help.

Regards,

Raghu.