cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII prompts for a login for every execution of a workbench object

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a setting in MII 12.1.9 Build(108) somewhere, by which I can make the system not to prompt for a login for every execution of a Web object in the workbench?

I have all of the following checked in the System Configuration page -

1. NetweaverDataSourceCaching

2. ResolveMachineName

3. RunTransactionExpirationCheck

4. TransactionCaching

5. UsageStatisticsMonitoring

6. WSDLGenSecurityEnabled

Regards,

Chanti.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody? This has a become a critical thing for us since everytime a developer test executes a web object, he/she would log into the system and as a result the number of browser sessions is quickly peaking out.

Regards,

Chanti.

0 Kudos

Hi Chanti,

I am getting some help in researching this. If you do not hear anything from another source (or from me), please open a ticket.

Thanks,

Mike

Edited by: Michael Appleby on Oct 6, 2011 3:48 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Chanti,

Check out this note: 1538719

And

"Additionally the customer needs to review the security and upgrade documents which can be found on SMP under Software Downloads (top menu) -> Installation and Upgrades (lh menu) -> Installation and Upgrade Guides (lh menu) -> SAP Business Suite Applications (lh menu) -> SAP Manufacturing -> SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (lh menu) -> SAM MII 12.1 (lh menu). Both of these documents were upgraded specifically for SP08 and the security changes."

The background is that there were significant changes made to the underlying NW package and corresponding changes in MII starting with 12.1.8 which are what is causing the difficulties you experience.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mike. That helps.

Regards,

Chanti.

Answers (0)