Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing without Sales Order

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I would like to know, Is it possible to generate a billing document from the system without a sales order or a delivery. If so how can i do that because my client wants to be able to generate an invoice for their customer without having a sales order.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SE37, input BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE and execute.

1) There press F8

2) Double click on the value "BILLINGDATAIN"

3) Input Sales Organization, Dis.Chnl, Div, Order Type, Bill date, Sold to etc., and press F3

4) Now execute (F8)

5) Press "Success"

G. Lakshmipathi

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SAP it's possible. For instance, for IS-Retail you can create invoices type FP with files from point of sales (POS) or shops. Other question is the legal requirements (you need a delivery of goods or services in some countries).

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

oluwatosin_oladipo
Participant
0 Kudos

Okay, but i do not understand, can you clarify please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It has to be done by you and your abaper, with help of abaper you can achieve it so so consult your abaper with the information as i said above.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In Retail, usually, the points of sales (POS) are other non-SAP software, and this devices create files with the sale. You can transfer this information to SAP IS-Retail with the IDOC WPUUMS. This IDOC create the invoice FP (without SO and/or delivery) and other MM documents (usually mov. MM type 261/262).

Legal requirement by tax authorities and auditing laws, usually. The aim is avoid falsifications, tax evasion and so on. So, it's a must that biller justify it with deliveries, sales orders, contracts or registers from a POS, ie, you have deliveried goods or services to the same person that you bill the amount.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the better way it to work with "credit note requests" and "debit note requests".

So the sales clerk can enter e.g. additional and individual texts, conditions,...

without the need of right for maintaining invoices.

You can do it in 2 steps: one person could create the request, an other person could release the request.

-> so you could realize a 4-eyes-prinzip, which is often needed for the auditors,...

It also provides better reporting possibilities.

Regards

Manuel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes we can create billing document without any refernce.

use BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE.

We are using this BAPI, we are able to post billing document without any reference.

Billing is happening in external systems, and we are uploading those billing documents into SAP.

Goto SE37, enter BAPI_BILLINGDOC_CREATEMULTIPLE press F8.

Pass the values in BILLINGDATAIN table. salesorg,DC,division, Document type, ORDBILLTYP is 'FX' . sold-to party, material,qty and other informaion.

Maintain pricing information in CONDITIONDATAIN table. enter condition type and condition value.

E.g PR00 100,

Select Newline for second condition type. maintain another condition type and value. Go back

Execute it .

You will get document number in success table.