cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Splitting invoice based on Tax codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to split the invoice based on the tax codes related to the items. I have checked the routines for billing transfer 001 but the issue is that the document condition (VBRK-KNUMV) is not generated till the routine gets hit. Hence there is no way to get tax codes at the Item level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The KONV structure is not populated at runtime. Hence, there are no values in it. The problem is that tht sales order tax codes and invoice tax codes are also different. Hence, I cannot even use tax codes of VBAK doc condition.

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then you have to create a Z table with client and tax code as fields. Pl maintain the tax codes which require split function.

A coding should be done in a billing user exit such that If a billing document line items are having different tax codes, it has to split.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrinath,

Thank you for your reply.

Can u please elaborate the solution. We are trying to populate the ZUKRI field but as we do not get the exact tax code we cannot populate it.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you assign new requirement to the tax condition type in the pricing procedure , and include the requirement in the copy control requirement type

Regards

Srinath

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

KONV-MWSK1 will be available at runtime. So you can use this field to populate ZUKRI.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in VBRK table wheather ZUKRI feild is getting updated or not.If it is getting updated then it is working fine.

Regards

Srinath

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you want to split the billing document based on the line items,its better to add a new requirement and assign it to the tax condition type.In the requirement include the logic of split invoice. Assign the requirement logic in the billing transfer 001,so that while creating invoice it will read the requirement and then invoice split will take place.

Regards

Srinath