Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of VKM4

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

we have some outbound deliveries made for the supply of samples. ( PGI not done)

But the system is taking these deliveries for the planning, which we do not want.

We want to delete these deliveries. can I use the VKM4 for the same? or what is the right way to do this?

Also note- These delectation must not affect any other things.

Regards

RaviRaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With help of ABAPer create a LSMW for T.code VL02n here record the program and delete the deliveries.

Thanks

Ram

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

@Ravi Kumar & Mokirala- Vl02n we can delete the delivery 1 by 1. _I want to have the multiple selection of the delivery as it amperes in the VKM4 & then select all & delete._ Deleting 1 by one will be very mach time consuming.

Is there any other way to do it without any abab work?

Oslo explain what happens to the doc when you reject? it will be in database but can't use for any further actions?

will the system takes this for planning of material?

Thanks

RaviRaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no other way than LSMW.you can do it as ramakrishna said above.this is a simple way to do.

If one document is blocked for credit. we have 2 options either release to further process or reject.

if we release it we can create subsequent transaction.if we reject temporerly that document will not use for further transaction,up to the status would be released.

if one document is deleted from data base it cant be used for furthus info.

Thank you

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi raj,

Check the below thread. It is intresting that VKM4 can also be used to also to delete deliveries and set reason for rejection in the orders simultaneously apart from removing credit blocks. Further you can use it for n deliveries.

You can have the order reprocessed again if required by removing the rejection reason.

Setting reason for rejection for the order makes it available all the time with the status as complete. Hence no further processing of the order can be done until the rejection reason is removed.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Sep 27, 2011 12:44 PM

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi mokirala tilak

I have understood the assigning the rejcation & again removing the rejcation, in case we want to use the doc.

Even after going through the link which you gave, I found that there is no option as deleation in the VKM4. So Do i have the only option of LSMW in ABAP?

Also explain is there any effect in MRP or any other material related planning after the rejection done?

Thanks

RavIRaj

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Raj,

Just try using VKM4. In this delivery is deleted from the data base. If you keep the rejection reason as blank while executing VKM4 sales order will be open (Even the rejection reason is not set).

You dont need to use LSMW for this. I tried in my test system and is working fine. If delivery is unpicked and has no subsequent documents you can safely delete delivery using VKM4 transaction.

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks mokirala tilak

Understood the VKM1/2/3/4/5

Last question- After rejection, will it affect any other document/ planning or anything else which needs to be taken into consideration.

Thanks

RaviRaj

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raviraj,

As per my knowledge it will not have any impact on any processes as we are rejecting the line by setting rejection reason.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member844431
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts..

After all your above inputs, the use of t code is clear & closing the bug.

Regards

RaviRaj

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raviraj,

Use VL02N to delete deleveries. you have to enter into the delivery clear the picked quantity if any and then use the menu path Outbound delivery -

> delete.

VKM* transactions are for releasing credit blocks for sales documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VKM4 is used to release the documents from credit block.so if any document is blocked for credit check then either you can release or reject that document from this VKM4.

I hope you can directly delete that document from VL02N-select the line item and click on button Outbound delivary-Delete.But system will delete it from database.

the system will allow you to delete it because you have not done PGI,if you done PGI system will not allow you.

Note: Before deleting this document Just confirm it from SD gurus whether we can do it or not in this way and then you do it.