Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicating of Material Master from ECC6.0 to SRM 5.0 in real-time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw the URL on the steps to replicate Material Master from ECC to SRM:

/people/marcin.gajewski/blog/2007/02/05/how-to-replicate-material-master-from-r3-to-srm

It requires to run transaction r3as to load the material.

Can I check do we have to do this step periodically to pull material master from ECC?

Is there anyway to have a real-time RFC whenever the material is created or changed?

Thanks!

WEi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to make the settings in CRMRFCPAR table for Delta replication (as per sap note 720819) and also maintain the entries in table CRMPAROLTP if you want to have filters on material master.

Once these settings are maintained, all the new materials and changed materials will replicate in SRM system automatically after the initial load.

Thanks,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anukur,

The new material created after initial upload will not be transfered to SRM automatically even though the delta configuration is done.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the answers. Has anyone successfully sync the new material creation to SRM after initial load by configuring the delta?

What is the exact function module / Bdoc / idoc that sync the material master to SRM?

If we want to cusomize our own filter criteria like exlude certain material groups and include only material starting with certain numbers, how can we do that?

Thanks!

Regards,

Wei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please try with keeping Inqueue flag field blank of material in CRMRFCPAR table for delta download.

I hope this will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this case how do I customize my own criteria to include only materials?

Thanks.

Regards,

Wei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use other menu : sapcrm_menue

Role SAPCRM_MENUE ->Middleware ->R/3 Data Exchange ->Initial Download ->Object Management ->Business Objects

Here you can define filters for materials and services.

Filter details you can use for materials

Table : MARA, Field: MATNR and define you material numbers.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have configured for delta download as per note 720819 then as soon as you make any change to the repliated material and save in ERP, you should see the change in SRM.

But for new materials you will have to run it manually.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material replication from ECC to SRM is manual when you do initial transfer. Afterwards, based on the setup of your table CRMPAROLTP, the material creation, change and deletion will be automatically sinced up with SRM

Best regards,

Pradeep