cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number profile issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I have maintained Serial nuber profile for material 1234 in Plant ABCD and Storage Location ABC1.

In MMBE (stock overview) I have selected the Storage Location ABC1-Environment-Equipment/Serial Number,I can see the serial number for the Plant and Storage Location.

In the Delivery while doing picking from the Storage Location ABC1 (EXTRAS-SERIALNUMBER) Serial numbers are displayed.

I have not maintained Serial nuber profile fro material 1234 in Plant ABCD and Storage Location ABC2.

In MMBE (stock overview) I have selected the Storage Location ABC2-Environment-Equipment/Serial Number,I cant see the serial number for the Plant and Storage Location.

In the Delivery while doing picking from the Storage Location ABC2 (EXTRAS-SERIALNUMBER) the system is asking for the Serial numbers.If I give manually for example "1" system is allowing to do the delivery.

Instead of showing the error the system is allowing to do the delivery.

Can some one help me why it is not showing the error.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether in the material ABC2 the serial number profile was maintained and later on removed... and also download the report from IQ09 to check the availability of ABC2 material serial number wise.

In this report, you'll get the status of each every serial nunber of all materials.

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul Verulkar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member377333
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Serial Number profile for Material-Plant combination only. Since already you have maintained for the mentioned Plant and Material code, you must select the Serial Number in delivery itself.

Also check IQ09 for serial number status.

Regards,

Sarran