cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Monitor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When i try to access IWDProgressMonitor am getting error .Am I missing any jar files.Can any one provide required jar files...

Regards,

Divya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Without posting the error it's impossible to give any help, but I'm quite sure you don't need to reference any 'jar files'

What error do you get?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Our client is currently on CE 7.1 and wants to migrate to CE 7.2. But, the problem is we cannot find the new CE 7.2 classes on the existing development track (which is on 7.1) to showcase the 7.2 features.

IWDProgressMonitor interface is available in 7.2 when i create local project its working fine but for download 7.1 project to 7.2 this new interface is not available.

Is there anyway we can show the new features of 7.2 from the existing development track (which is on 7.1)

Error is Type cannot be resoved

Regards,

Divya

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is a recommended way to introduce classes of a newer release in a track which is on a previous version... And even if you would be able to somehow import these classes, I suspect you wouldn't be able to build your DC since the referenced DC simply isn't available yet (let alone be able to run, since the target environment isn't on 7.2 as well)

I think you only option is to recreate your project in a separate track which is on 7.2, and go from there

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes we will be using new 7.2 track once we get approval but intially we need to give demo .So Need to use new 7.2 classes.

what changes do i need to do inorder to get new 7.2 classes for already present DC.

Qualiture
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If your 7.1 DC has any Used DC's, you have no other option than to have a 7.2 track where you have to import/recreate this project

If you don't have any used DC's, you could create a local development project, import the 7.1 DC into this local dev, and then do your modifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos
vijay_kumar49
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

IWDProgressMonitor Interface not available in 7.0 and 7.1. this interface available in SAP NetWeaver 7.3. Please look at this

[Help|http://help.sap.com/javadocs/NW73/SPS02/CE/wdr/com.sap.wdr/index.html?com/sap/tc/webdynpro/progmodel/api/\class-useIWDProgressMonitor.html]

Hope this helps!!

Regards

Vijay K