cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hybrid Web Container Application : Data not found in Simulator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have developed a Hybrid Web container based application.

I have created an MBO by calling RFC from the SAP backend.

I have created a wrokflow.The Workflow structure is:

Initial screen contains a text box where we can enter the Sales Document number,then we press the Get List button.

The next screen shud give me the list of data pertaining to that purticular Sales order.

This is how my BAPI coding is also framed.

When I create a device and install this workflow in my Windows Mobile simulator and give the Sales Document number andclick on GetList The next screen where I am supoosed to get the List of data is blank.

I tried placing a breakpoint in the backend to check if it fetches the data. I see that the backend data is being fetched correctly but only while displaying it on the Windows Mobile it doesnt come up.

I feel that I am missing out some thing only while configuring and mapping my UI in the SUP workspace.

Please let me know is you have any solution to this.

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

You'll want to check two things: is the data being retrieved successfully from SUP and if so, is it being mapped to keys successfully.

To do this, you'll want to modify C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\MessagingServer\Data\TraceConfig.xml, changing the trace level of the WorkflowClient module from Info to Debug.

Rerun the application.

Check in C:\Sybase\UnwiredPlatform\Servers\UnwiredServer\logs\WorkflowClient. Look for the file with the latest timestamp. Open that file in your favourite text editor (Notepad, if all else fails).

Look for the last line in the file with the text " -- ResponseCotent: " in it. This is the data coming back from the SUP server. Check to see whether or not the appropriate data from your SAP server is in there.

If it is, then the issue is that it isn't being mapped correctly to keys in your workflow message. Look at the lines that follow the ResponseContent, looking for what keys its trying to map to (processing field: My_key, for example). Look in particular at the line with " -- Data(Out): " in it. That's the data that will be passed to the client. If that doesn't have the data from the SAP server, then the key mapping to the data is incorrect.

If its in the workflow message but isn't in the UI, then your UI controls are likely not bound to the right key.

david_brandow
Contributor
0 Kudos

Given that my last response was fairly long-winded, here's a much shorter answer:

The most likely explanation is that the output key of your online request differs from the key your listview is bound to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David Brandow ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Like you said the output keys wer not mapped correctly to the list view.

Thanks,

Krutheeka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.

Two possibles aspect to check:

- When you call your getlist, are you calling a online request with with the query filtered by your sales document?

- check that your output parameteres ( table xxx ) from your query, has the same name that the input parameter ( table xxx) which is going to be shown in yout listview.