cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i track that the user has CAME out from the application?

former_member202077
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello

I have Z webdynpro application, its integrated to PORTAL.

User/Approver_1 will log into the application by clicking workflow sent URL link from outlook inbox, as soon as user clicks this link, my webdynpro application will get the Uniq ID/GUID/Key and it will get LOCK that WD application in SM12, fine.

If 2nd user, say, Approver_2 opens the link (here, workflow parallelly sents the same link to couple of approvers), the approver will get a message saying "Approver_1 has locked the application, pls. try later", fine

Here, we are providing a EXIT button to the approvers on my_view, so, once the approver_1 will ckicks that EXIT button to come out, then i am DEQUEing / UNCLOKing the application, fine

If the approver_1 clicks the top right corenr BROWSER 'X' to come out, then i am UNABLE to track it, in order to UNCLOK the application, so the application is STILL lying locking the application by approver_1 in SM12 !! its lying there for ever!

Pls. let me know that How can i track that approver_1 has CAME OUT from the application by clicking the top right corner browser's 'X' mark? so that i can DEQUE the application?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Use the WDDOEXIT method of the component controller. This method is called when the user session ends for a WDA application regardless of how it occurs (timeout, close browser, navigation, etc).

Answers (0)