cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR adopt From SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Can anyone knows how to make Purchase Requisition automatically create from Sales Order ?

where i can customize in IMG ?

Best regards,

Korintus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are referring to Third Party Sale process. There are many replies in forum, you may try to check those also.

1. Business gets the order from customer and it passes to the 3rd party vendor who delivers the goods to customer and bills the Business.

2. 3rd party order is controlled via material type eg: trading goods (HAWA)

3. Item category group is BANS and item category is TAS.

4. When you create sales order with third party material, system automatically creates the PR.

5. During creation of the PR, system automatically determines the vendor. PO is created.

6. Configuration you need: customer XD01, Material MM01, Vendor: XK01.

7. Schedule line is CS, In order type there is NB, which triggers automatic PR when you save sales order.

8. After you save sales order, go to va02, select material, and check in schedule line, you can see the PR no.

regards

Vandy

Edited by: vandy.kuk on Sep 27, 2011 6:22 AM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PR generation from Sales order can be achieved by making settings in the schedule line category.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All expert,

I still get error, is there any idea ?

Regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can rise a PR from sales document it self,generally this will used in third party scenario.With the help of Item category and schedule line the PR will be created automatically.Item category TAS and Schedule line category CS the PR created automatically in sale order,you can see the PR no at sales order line item level.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ram,

I already assign item category with TAS, but still have an error with Colum Aggrement in Procurement Options.

How to fix it ?

Regards,

Korintus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the link to understand third concept.

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/third-party-order-processing.htm

Thanks

Ram