cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

facturascion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amigos que pena a ver si me pueden ayudar a traducir esto, es que use mi poco ingles y google y no logro entenderlo, seguro por ser datos tecnicos que nos traduce bien, porfavor si alguien logra interpretar bien el mensaje le pido me lo tradusca

The solution was answered in another thread, do a search of the "3 copy display in single click "

I have tried it and it works.

The solution is as follows:

Assuming that you want to display the copy name in the Start of Report (SoR)

1) in the Display Document Properties>Paper Format>Number of Copies = 3, this defines how many copies will be printed

2) Place a formula field in the SoR fldCopyName, set its formula as CopyNumber()

3) Place a formula field in the SoR fldCopy1, set its formula as fldCopyName == 1

4) Place a formula field in the SoR fldCopy2, set its formula as fldCopyName == 2

5) Place a formula field in the SoR fldCopy3, set its formula as fldCopyName == 3

6) Place a Text field in SoR and type in your Copy Name in the Content Tab and set the Link to fldCopy1

7) Place a Text field in SoR and type in your Copy Name in the Content Tab and set the Link to fldCopy2

😎 Place a Text field in SoR and type in your Copy Name in the Content Tab and set the Link to fldCopy3

This post is credited to Murtaza R.E.

Good Luck.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

aver un poco mas claro,

el SoR es el encabezado del informe

y esto otro

Place a Text field in SoR and type in your Copy Name in the Content Tab and set the Link to fldCopy1

como hago el link entre el campo de texto y el campo formula y como se controla cual numero de imprecion va...

tambien estoy pegado con la posibilidad de variar el n umero de impresiones de 2 ó 3

esto me tiene loco, asi que agradesco la ayuda

former_member188440
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hola, revisa este post

[]

Former Member
0 Kudos

gracias Mauricio, ya les contacte, ahora la duda es si eso lo puedo hacer en Crystal o solo en el editor de layout de SAP

eseparametro CopyNumber me tiene con suda ya que no lo encuentro en crystal

gracias por la ayuda