cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection between ECC and PI

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have developed proxy to file interface but I am not able to see any data flow between backend ECC and PI systems. I have gone through different blogs and forum threads to troubleshoot... creating RFC destinations, testing through RWB message, SLD configurations, SICF, etc. but I am not able to see any data going out of or into ECC. When I check SXMB_MONI or RWB message monitoring, I don't see any message either failed or success.

I don't think ECC is connecting to PI. I am able to create proxy in ECC and configure both inbound and outbound proxy but I don't see any data go through ECC. I am able to import RFC and IDocs in Integration Repository. Can anyone suggest what could be the problem and how to resolve it?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thanks to all who helped. Issue resolved.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

check queues in ECC if the messages are passed. SMQ2 / SMQ1 transaction.

Are you using standard procedure for ID objects or Integrated configuration approach.

0 Kudos

There are no entries in the queues either in ECC or in PI. I am using standard procedure, not using integrated config.

0 Kudos

Hello,

I created a new test interface - File to RFC and tried to test it by sending payload from RWB and got the following error. I already checked that the host file has the server name and IP address entries.

Adapter Framework caught exception: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=HOSTNAME SYSNR=30 GWHOST=hostname GWSERV=sapgw30 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '192.168.131.3:sapgw30' not reached TIME Mon Sep 26 13:51:26 2011 RELEASE 710 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 39 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 3133 DETAIL NiPConnect2: 192.168.131.3:3330 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 2

Delivering the message to the application using connection RFC_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=hostname SYSNR=30 GWHOST=hostname GWSERV=sapgw30 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner '192.168.131.3:sapgw30' not reached TIME Mon Sep 26 13:51:26 2011 RELEASE 710 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 39 RC -10 MODULE nixxi.cpp LINE 3133 DETAIL NiPConnect2: 192.168.131.3:3330 SYSTEM CALL connect ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 2 .

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I beleive you are able to see the Proxy messages in MONI at ECC side if not then check the proxy code.

Check if the XI services are up in SICF.

Check also in SMICM if the http service is active.

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if:

1) Is there any firewall between SAP PI and ECC system?

2) check if the messages are flowing throough PI to ECC, you should be able to see entries in sxmb_moni of ECC as well. Also, please check if there are any failed messages in ECC.

3) Check smq2 in SAP PI to see if the messages are getting send successfully from SAP PI.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't see anything on the ECC side, testing the proxy. SMICM on both ECC and PI are active. SICF XI engine in PI tests fine but in ECC, when I test XI service, I get error:

<SOAP:Envelope>

<SOAP:Header>

</SOAP:Header>

u2212

<SOAP:Body>

u2212

<SOAP:Fault>

<faultcode>SOAP:Client</faultcode>

u2212

<faultstring>

Pipeline specified in URL attribute (type) not existing

</faultstring>

<faultactor>http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30</faultactor>

u2212

<detail>

u2212

<SAP:Error SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIProtocol</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">URL_PIPELINE_NOT_FOUND</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>/sap/xi/engine?sap-client=100</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2/>

<SAP:P3/>

<SAP:P4/>

<SAP:AdditionalText/>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

u2212

<SAP:Stack>

Pipeline ID , which is expected as value of attribute &quot;type&quot; in the URL, does not exist in the Integration Engine (URL = /sap/xi/engine?sap-client=100)

</SAP:Stack>

</SAP:Error>

</detail>

</SOAP:Fault>

</SOAP:Body>

</SOAP:Envelope>

Thank you!

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check if the Integration engine configuration in sxmb_adm is done as expected.

for more, please refer to the below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/89/b5553bf3a76258e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Yes, in the sending business system, integration engine is configured which calls the RFC destination to PI and it tests successfully. Also, in the Integration server, the integration server is configured and tests fine.

Thanks to all who responded to help.

former_member229310
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hope you are using XI adapter as sender.

Please check by executing your interface in SPROXY in ECC. Give a sample payload and execute.

Also check if SXMB_ADM is comfigured. I beleive the SPROXY is working and connected.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested the proxy in ECC and it is giving error. SXMB_ADM is configured in both ECC and PI. Maybe ECC is not connecting to the SLD in PI? But I have created/added TS and BS for both ECC and PI in the SLD.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

- <asx:abap xmlns:asx="http://www.sap.com/abapxml" version="1.0">

- <asx:values>

<SYSTEMFAULT href="#o138" />

</asx:values>

- <asx:heap xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:abap="http://www.sap.com/abapxml/types/built-in" xmlns:cls="http://www.sap.com/abapxml/classes/global" xmlns:dic="http://www.sap.com/abapxml/types/dictionary">

- <cls:CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT id="o138">

- <CX_ROOT>

<TEXTID>F63AFF63DBE4BB4786A7F52CC4167145</TEXTID>

<PREVIOUS />

<KERNEL_ERRID />

- <INTERNAL_SOURCE_POS>

<PROGID>95</PROGID>

<CONTID>3414</CONTID>

</INTERNAL_SOURCE_POS>

</CX_ROOT>

<CX_STATIC_CHECK />

- <CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

<CODECONTEXT />

<CODE>INTERNAL.SLD_NO_OWN_BS</CODE>

<ERRORTEXT>Error while reading ID of own business system from the SLD for system ECD and client 100</ERRORTEXT>

<LANGUAGE />

</CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

</cls:CX_AI_SYSTEM_FAULT>

</asx:heap>

</asx:abap>

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error clearly tells that the business system could not be detremined from the SLD. Could you check if SLDCHECK is working fine and that the Business system referd to the correct client.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

SLDCHECK in PI is all green and shows successful and in ECC all except below shows successful and opens the SLD page of PI. Where do I need to make changes to make the below error corrected?

SLDCHECK in ECC error:

Calling function LCR_GET_OWN_BUSINESS_SYSTEM

Retrieving data from the SLD server...

No corresponding business system found for system ECD client 100

=> Check and maintain the SLD content for the current client

Summary: Connection to SLD works technically, but the SLD content may need maintenance

=> Check and maintain the SLD data content

Thanks,

John

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Did you check if the client maintained in the BS is correct?

Regards,

Sanjeev.

0 Kudos

Hello Sanjeev,

All clients are defined in the BS in the SLD. I don't know what could be the point of failure.

Thanks,

John

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

One more quick check, is the SLDAPICUST maintained with correct host name, port (J2EE port) and user credentials.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Refresh the complete cache once

Thanks,

Amar.

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev/Amar,

I have done complete cache refresh in PI and in ECC I am not able to do the cache refresh as it is showing -Unable to refresh cache contents, Error during last attempt to refresh cache. Complete and delta cache refresh in ECC is disabled. For SLDAPICUST, I have given the same alias names, user names and port numbers (50000) in both PI and ECC. Should these be different? Testing SLDAPICUST in PI, I get Connection to SLD works correctly but I don't know in ECC. Please advise if I need to change any parameters here.

Thanks,

John

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please have a quick check.

RUN SLDCHECK in ECC system. If you getting error messages in ABAP screen of SLDCHECK, do following to resolve it.

1. go to SLDAPICUST - create a new ALIAS, make it primary, give host name as maintained in PI system, give your port (50000),

and give user and credentials for it.

2. Now check for RFC destinations Specific to PI

a. go to SM59 -> TCP/IP Connections - Check if you have LCRSAPRFC and SAPSLDAPI. If you don't have these 2 RFC's there, please create both of them similar to PI system RFC destination.

3. Last but not least, go to sxmb_adm -> Integration Engine Configuration -> Specific configuration and choose Integration Server in Role of Business System and for Corresponding Integ. Server, enter http://yourserver:port/sap/xi/engine?type=entry.

After all these settings , run SLDCHECK, and it will be success for you.

After all these, your proxy will be able to send messages to PI system.

Regards

Aashish Sinha