cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am getting the following error in the sender channel while picking up the file from one SFTP server folder to another SFTP server location.

Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection SFTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: Fatal exception: com.seeburger.xi.connector.queue.TaskBuildException: failed to build seemessage object: java.io.IOException: Retry count limit is reached! Nested error: Error in BackupOutputStream::write( byte[], int, int 😞 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service, failed to build seemessage object: java.io.IOException: Retry count limit is reached! Nested error: Error in BackupOutputStream::write( byte[], int, int 😞 Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service.

we have 2 nodes for the channel, and at once the first node picks the file and process but this error comes in the second identical node while processing the file.

If somebody can help me what approach we have to take to remove this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is ur message processed by channel from first node is successful? I think,at any given point of time only one node which is available will be used by sender channel. Check if all ur configurations are approriate in sender channel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

yes we have two nodes and at a time one node should process the message and the other node should remain idle .

But in this case , although one node is working properly and able to process the scenario , the other node is throwing this error.

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This looks something strange..Can you give a try to restart the java stack and see if still the second node is throwing error or it is in idle state?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue was with the Seeburger version , they have provided us to upgrade the version 20111027131902.2.1.5 .

After installing this hot fix this issue was resolved.