cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create MBO to call SAP BAPI which creates BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using SUP 2.0 to create a demo application on blackberry(I have set up DAD for SUP 2.0) to create a business partner in SAP CRM.

I have gone through the MBO tutorial and have been able create an MBO from a relational database table by simple drag and drop. The Mobile Application Designer generates the attributes from table columns and creates 3 basic operations to create, update and delete.

If I have to use a SAP BAPI , say which creates a business partner by accepting a few input values and returns the bp details of the business partner created in SAP system, how should I create the MBO.

I am assuming, that I will have to create an MBO operation which would call this particular BAPI. But how do I map the BAPI output values as MBO attributes. Also do I have to create attributes for input values to be sent as input parameters to the BAPI.

Is there a tutorial to create MBOs from SAP BAPIs(all the MBO tutorials seem to create MBOs from relational database tables).

Thanks,

Aman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amandeep,

Please tell me how to used DAD in SUP 2.0 for Blackberry ?

Thanks & Regards.

Tapan

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you find the solution then please suggest me how to used BAPI in Blackberry java plug ins.

And how to create Webservice ?