cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warnings occured while updating the EM Technical systems in LMDB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm installing SolMan 7.1 SPS3. I'm in SOLMAN_SETUP Basic Configuration step 3.1 "Configure CA Wily Introscope". I am able to import the EM that I installed earlier and set the Admin user password so the status is green. However when I press save I get a warning at the top that says:

"Warnings occured while updating the EM Technical systems in LMDB :

EM Instance SOLMANHOST.widgetco.com:6001 -> Host 'SOLMANHOST' is unknown. Provide an existing host."

When I go to transaction LMDB, on the Technical System tab when I select System Type "Introscope Standalone Enterprise Manager (IS_EM)" the "Extended System ID" field is empty and when I search there are no results.

On the Host tab when I search I do find "solmanhost" however here it is lower case while the warning message is in upper case and indeed our systems are defined in upper case by our operating system administrator. Is that important? Should there even be anything in LBDB for the EM? I don't have access to another 7.1 system to see if there actually should be an EM defined in the LMDB. Well, thank you all.

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not exaclty sure what I did. I think what did it was removing the EM from the list and re-connecting it.