cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO information drop off from shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We have a problem, a shopping cart is created and got approved, followon document PO is created and automatically ordered.

Now the PO line item is deleted and again ordered, and the status of the PO is approved, now when we look into the related documents tab in shopping cart the information like PO number, status and PO date every thing is disappeared.

Before PO was edited the PO information was there, but after editing(line item deleted) the PO information got disappeared.

Can any one among you let me know why it happened and what to do to acheive the PO information back to shopping cart details

Your help is highly appreciated on this.

regards,

IGA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one,

Issue got resolved, the process went like this:

1. User went to advanced search and accessed PO and went to edit mode and deleted the line item.

2. Then the SC related doc tab the PO info was missing

3. I undeleted the line item and ordered PO again so the PO was back to ordered state

4. Again the PO info was available in SC related doc tab

5. Then I accessed the PO from related doc tab and went into change mode then deleted the line item

6. Refresed the SC then the po staus is updated.

regards,

IGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi iga,

the purchase order details in the related documents tab of shopping cart disappeared because the item was deleted when the purchase order document was re-ordered. the shopping cart item (with deleted follow-on PO) will then re-appear in the sourcing cockpit for re-processing.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now the PO line item is deleted and again ordered, and the status of the PO is approved,...

How did you "again order" the PO item? There are two ways the linkage between PO and SC is maintained:

1. Go through Sourcing Cockpit again and

2. Add the item in PO by "Add Item" >> "Old Shopping Cart"