cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual Composer Data Service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have seen the SAP Visual Composer and found it very wonderful tool for the Business Analyst .I did informed about this to my Directors in my company and they want me to give demo on the same.

I started collecting some documents and I have came through the process of designing the content and deploying .

As we know Business Analyst or Functional domain experts are not much Tech Savvy ,by the introduction of SAP Visual Composer now they can design and develop the business contents fastly without writing a code however the big deal is to find the appropriate Data service.

I was just thinking there are numerous BAPI's and RFC developed as per the functional area and for a business analyst to find the appropriate data service would be difficult, I will make it more clear for example FI/CO functional consultant wants to search the data service ,to know what are the BAPI's and RFC's available.

what is the best method for searching a DATA service as it should not be a problem for a business analyst to end up with searching ,As it is best Userfriendly tool and want to make the search more efficiently.

I would appreciate any one can advice on this .

Mirza Wajhiulla Baig,

Saptha Business Solutions.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Within the next release of NetWeaver, the Enterprise Service Repository presents this in a nicer manner. For now, the only thing I can suggest is using security so they only see the services relevant to the user in the particular functional area.

Answers (0)