Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource entry is only in the database, not in live cache while upgradation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Basis Team doen upgradation,

we done consistency check . There is an error "Resource entry is only in the database, not in live cache while upgradation"

what we needs to don. Shall we neds to cordinate with basis.

mansa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I executed OM17.There i found the inconsistenciesin resources.How to resolve this issue.

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

I had a similar issue to yours when the basis team did a LC upgrade, so what I did was really stupid - I deleted the resources from the system since they were obsolete anyway, but then that messed up the transaction data import. A number of orders which had the resources failed to load/copy correctly. The only reason we didn't get completely out of whack was that it was a Dev client with bad/unreliable data to begin with.

So, DON'T do that Learn from my mistakes...

Here's some text from note 425825..... seems that there are some issues with the resources option to begin with. But this note is only valid through SCM 5.0. Are you experiencing issues in the system using these resources or is the error only manifested in the output of the consistency check itself?

"The 'Resources' option is provided in older versions of the /SAPAPO/OM17 report, but you should avoid using this option as the results are inadequate.The results are not satisfactory."

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

Via OM17 are you able to select "resources" and resolve the inconsistencies? Or is the issue that the inconsistencies appear in OM17 but are not resolvable?