cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TRM two step confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am new to TRM and have run into the following problem.

I have configured the Site and the WH and am performing System guided Putaway (PTWY_SG). As required in WM for the source and destination storage type i have maintained separate confirmation.

After the Transfer order is created, as expected it shows up in the TRM monitor. From the monitor i have created the task for the TO. Once i login via the RF device the task shows up and i execute force confirmation for the same.

Now the situation is that the TO is confirmed partially (the pick step of the 2 step confirmation is processed but the putaway step is not performed). However as i login i cannot see any other task to execute the second step.

If i check the TRM monitor there is only the task which i have forced confirmed. Now how to execute the second step so that the TO is fully confirmed.

Can some one help me with the std process to go ahead with the same.

Sandeepan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member631463
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeepan,

Can you please check the two settings in tcode OMLX (Path:IMG u2192 Logistics Execution u2192 Warehouse Management u2192 Activities u2192Confirmation) The first of these is the requirement to confirm the pick and placement of a transfer order separately and the second is the requirement to confirm placement and removal of stock into and out of a storage type. For the second setting, by default, the requirement to confirm is switched off in interim storage types.

Other than above setting you need to check which mode is considered to find the rout till destination bin of the TO.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just double check the working Areas of the second task if they are assigned to the worker who is trying to get the task.

Thanks