cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source partner function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I would like to know if its possible to determinate BO (Bill to Party) parter function at sales document using same partner as SH (Shipping to party).

So if a customer has two or more Shipping to party partner, when i select one of them system should asign automaticaly this number of parter for the Bill to party partner.

Please let me know if im not clear.

thanks in advance.

best regars,

Juan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, this is possible. And you have also mentioned the way to achieve this business requirement (i.e. Source)

e.g.

SP

BP1

BP2

SH1

SH2

PY

Requirement -

In sales order, if SH1 is selected, BP1 should populate automatically,

if SH2 is selected BP2 should be populated automatically.

1) In partner procedure that is to be assigned to your sales doc type; for BP partner function give SOURCE = SH

2) In XD01 create SH1.

2A) In XD02, in SH1, in Tab Partners give BP1. See to it that the partner procedure allows this, to be done

3) Same steps 2 and 2A for SH2 and BP2

4) In XD01 account gr 0001, create SP and in Tab Partners gives SP, BP1,BP2, SH1, SH2, PY

5) TEST - In VA01, create sales order, choose SH1, see if BP1 is automatically populated

5A) TEST - same as 5, but for SH2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

If I've understood you correctly, if you chose a SH then system should automatically use the same ship to number as BP and change it in Sales order creation/change.

Well I don't think thats possible through standard configuration..you can achieve it by the following:

1) In SPRO->Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Partner Determination>Setup partner determination>sales header or item>for the partner det procedure--choose BP and against it maintain as X in origin field.

2) Get the logic written by an ABAP consultant in user exit: EXIT_SAPLV09A_003 .

Regards

Raghu.