cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro Deployment Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting deployment error while deploying webdynpro application.The error is given below.

Aug 28, 2006 10:36:08 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[001]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host :

SDM port : 50218

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/.../LOCALS1/Temp/temp2224TutWD_OnlineInteractiveForm_Init.ear

Deployment exception : Server incata10 did not accept login request as admin on port 50218. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server incata10 at port 50218: ........

Inner exception was :

Server ........ did not accept login request as admin on port 50218. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server incata10 at port 50218: ......

let me know what to do for this.

Please help me soon.

thanx in advance

Anirudh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to http://<servername:port>/index.html

Click on System informattion -> login with administrator and passowrd.

there you will find full details about server and port number(message server port and enqueue server).

check whether did you gave correct message server port no?

Regards

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

The message port is correct.Please let me know what should be the problem.

Thanx

anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

In ur NWDS go the j2ee Engine tab and Disable the SDM process running(turns red) in the j2ee engine and enable it again(turns green). If this dosen't help try the below one.

(or)

Go to C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc and open the hosts file and give the full host name and its ipaddress.

This error was resolved by following the second procedure.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

Nagarajan.

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anuridh,

Are you able to login SDM?. try deploy using SDM.

Could please give more details..deployment process

1. deploying to remote or local?

2. NWD2004s?

Regards, Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am deploying to remote and using NWDS2004s.I am able to login to SDM thru my ID,but not by admin id.Is the administrator id and password required for this?

thanx n regards

Anirudh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

Evrything is there what u r telling.Still getting the same error.Please let me know what to do next.

thanx n regards

Anirudh

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh,

Try opening Visual Admin if your not able to login with username(administrator) and password. Problem with NWD2004s do the following steps.

C:\usr\sap\J2E\JC01\j2ee\configtool->configtool.bat->open it

1. Click on Secure store

2. Right you will find :

admin/password/J2E->retype your admin passowrd which you gave during installation=>SAVE properly

Restart the server and try login visual admin.

I hope this will solve your problem

Regards, Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think so ur admin password has been locked or expired. Do check it if it is working correctly.

-Rathna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

I am having my own password.I am not using admin UID and password.My question is whether admin password is required for deployment or it can be done by my UID?Is it necessary to have admin access for deployment?

thanx

Anirudh

suresh_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anirudh,

Visual Administrator password and SDM password is same while deploying it will ask for SDM password.

did you gave the administrator password that time?.

Try assign admin roles to your user for that case Error message will show like "Admin rights needed for deployment"

Regards, suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For deployment of ur applications ensure that ur admin userid and password is not locked.

-Rathna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anirudh

I have also faced this problem earlier and solved it by replacing SDMClient.jar file

NWDS uses a SDM client jar file to connect to remote SDM and deploy.Here you are getting this problem due to outdated/incorrect SDMClient.jar file

SOLUTION : Replace SDMClient.jar file with updated/appropiate version

This is solve your problem.

Best Regards

Ananda