cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supersession configuration settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I want to activate Standard supersession process for my client (4.6C). I'm expecting complete configuration settings of supersession process.

My understand/assumptions as follows:

For Example: If we raise a sales order for Material A, If stock is not available then it should check stock availabilty of B if stock is available then determine B into sales order. For this I have maintain relationship (A to B) in PIC01 Transaction code. Since I am not getting desired output as expected i.e B is not determining into sales order.

As per my assumption if we want to activate standard supersession then we need to maintain relationship (A to B) in PIC01 Transaction code (which stores data in PICPS table). Let me know any thing else to configure in SPRO to make it workable for my client.

Highly appriciate for quick answer.

Regards,

Chandra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've never heard of 'supersession' in SD and had to look it up out of curiosity. This transaction and table seem to belong to 'ISAUTO..' package, so I'd have to assume they're not really part of "plain" SD but are part of Automotive IS. Also the proper SAP term seems to be 'Parts Interchangeability'.

If there are no replies in this forum, you might have better luck in the IS forum. Also you might want to use search for 'Parts Interchangeability'. My guess is 'supersession' is some kind of a local business term, so you won't find anything searching by it.

Good luck!