Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No loading on Sundays

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SD Gurus,

We are facing one issue :

Getting loading date as Sundays date in the delivery document. I have checked the config. settings for plant & shipping point factory calendar.

Both factory calendars are assigned as all working days calendar.

I have changed only shipping point factory calendar as Mon-Fri 5 working days calendar.

But still the problem remains sameu2026

Can we please help me out of this issue..

Thanks in Advance...

Regards,

Shafiq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The shipping point calendar is relevant the loading date. Therefore, ensure you are looking at the correct shipping point, and the correct calendar. If they are correct in OVLZ, you should not face this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I have already changed the shipping point factory calendar as 5 working days i.e Mon-Fri. After that again user has create the new order & delivery.Problem is same

We are assigning the factory calendar in route (TVRO & TVRAB) and in plant also .can u pl expian me brielfy what is the impact of the two factory calendars

Thanks,

Shafiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case, plant/ shipping point calendar should be enough--> these dates influence the loading date.

the route calendar determines the no of days for transportation..

can you check if the shipping calendar..this is the most relevant for your case for MAD.

ALso in tcode OVLZ, in field Determine load. time maintain 'C'.

Regards,

Raghu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope the issue was solved by changing the shipping point calender and factory calender,its better to create new sale order and delivery to test the issue.

check and revert

Thanks

Ram