cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Handle Process Finish (TS40007947) step of WS40000014 ending in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented a process-controlled workflow for shopping cart on SRM 7. Schema evaluation and corresponding process level configuration has been done, including the responsible resolver and the enhancement implementation.

When a shopping cart is created through external requisition, it goes to the approver however after the approval process the "Handle process Finish" (TS40007947) step of workflow template WS40000014 is ending in error because of the following:

Work item 000000026346: Object /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MGR_SBWF method FINISH_PROCESS cannot be executed

Termination triggered in '' - Rollback required

Error handling for work item 000000026346

Termination triggered in '' - Rollback required

Note the same workflow is working fine when shopping cart is created through portal.

I have checked the binding between the task and the class method, its fine. I am not sure what could be the problem.

Could you please assist?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil_kokane2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am also facing the same issue. Do we have root cause and solution to this issue?

Thanks

Sunil Kokane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I debugged the /SAPSRM/CL_WF_PROCESS_MGR_SBWF METHOD FINISH_PROCESS and found following error message

"Active status of document Shopping Cart 1000000627 is Approved . No changes are possible." in

standard FM BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE. This function module is used to change the status of shopping cart from approved to released but failing to do so & hence we are getting below error.

Please help us to understand & resolve the error.

Thanks,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to debug the class '/SAPSRM/CL_WF_PDO_SC'. execute the class and enter the SC guid and create an instance. now execute the method 'HANDLE_PROCESS_FINISHED' . enter APRD as process status and agent is WF-BATCH and debug line by line. you will find the root cause of this issue..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the following KBA we explain how to debug this:

1625513 - Workflow without approval is Awaiting approval status - SRM

https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3...

Thanks,

Melina