cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message reprocess from SXMB_MONI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We had a scenario like file sender to JDBC receiver and in Message mapping we read the file name and from file name we will take the country code with substring and map to target field.

Now the problem is: when message failed at PI, we are not able to restart the same from SXMB_MONI and also not able to reprocess from RTW because if we process from RTW, we will not get file name at runtime which fails at Mapping.

So please let me know how to reprocess the failed message from SXMB_MONI or some another options if have.

message is synchronous and QOS is EO. Mesage status at SXMB_MONI: system error-manual restart possible

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,SARAN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Mesage status at SXMB_MONI: system error-manual restart possible

why are you not able to restart the message from SXMB_MONI?

the message clearly says you can.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can I know the reason for creating mesg synchronous and QOS is EO (Asynchronous)? Plus your entire processing is based on the mapping of input filename.So you might have to drop the new file for reprocessing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Bhaskar,

thanks for quick reply..

message is asynchronous and QOS is EO...sorry for wrong info. please suggest me how to reprocess the message again as idid not get the source file again from business...

Regards,

SARAN

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Saran,

If it is asynchronous scenario you would be able to reprocess the message from MONI try to restart the message.

Regards,

Naveen

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree above experts reply. YOu must be able to restart the mesg.