cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have created 10 Sale orders and each sale order having more than 5 line items and i assigned the batch to all Sales orders line items wise

now i want to raise the billing document based on the Sale orders and also in that SO i need to select only few line items based on that batch number

I checked in VF04 T-code but its not solved my problem

is there any way to acheive this issue ?

Guide me

Regards,

Anu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible, In VOV7 for item category you specify the value B for billing relevance.

then in vf01 you select the button selectionlist,then you can select required line items also you can change the qty of the line items.

Thank you.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe Invoice Creation with reference to Batch in Sales Order is not possible.

You will have to note down the line Item Numbers & then while creating Invoice in VF01, go to selection list & select required LIne Items & Quantities.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

But in my case i need to raise 10 Sale orders with some line items so i can't use VF01 and also manually check the SO and note down the Line items its take time even if go to VA05

for Delivery for lineitem wise we can use VL10C like this there any way billing Document Side to create Billing Document multiple SO with line items based on SO

is there any solution ?

Guide me

Regards,

Anu

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont think so. It is not possible to line items of multiple Sales Order while creating Invoice.

Only option is selection list in Vf01, which I understand is not practical for you to use.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply,

you mean to say that we can't achieve in SAP like using standard

and why SAP is not given and also according my client requirement it is required

please help how to solve the issue

Regards,

Anu

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Answer to your question - Why has SAP not given? can be best given by SAP itselft. Request you to raise a OSS note (in SAP Help portal) & SAP will asnwer you.

To the best of my knowledge, Invoices are either created for all or particular LIne items of Sales Order / Delivery & if required Invoice are created for partial quantity of Line Items. This facility is currently available in SAP Standard. There seems to be no logic in giving Batch number as a selection creteria for billing, because Batch is more for Conpany's internal reference & handling material within the Plant / Storage locations / Shipping Points. For example, if you have dispatch 30 crates of Pepsi (from different batches) to your Customer, you will Invoice the Customer based on Crates & not on basis of batches.

To fulfill your client requirement you will have to go to Z-Development (Enhancement), which will involve creating of a new screen, which will ask for Sales Order Number & then display Batches in the Sales Order, for you to select form the list. After selection of Batches, system will proceed to Invoice creation screen & do the needful.

You will have to speak to your ABAPer regarding this. This will involve major enhancement & ABAPer(s) would take couple of days to complete this development.

I would suggest to go for this development only if the business requirement is very strong & client is not willing to accept SAP Standard method of creating Invoices.

Hope this clarifies,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta