cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

this message always come up when I want to create billing documents "No Number range for selection in company code XXXX" , will appreciate whatever help can be rendered.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope this will be the answer,

Go to T-code FBN1 and specify your company code and maintaine number ranges for current year.

and specify this defined number range key to the accounting document in OBA7.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the number range assigned to the billing document type. and also check the number range assigned to company code. Change the number range assigned to the billing document type and company code.After changing then check wheather you are getting or not the same problem

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri Nath,

You said I should change the number range assigned to the billing document type and company code, what should I change it to, billing document type has number range 20, where am I supposed to check the number range assigned to the company code. Thanks in anticipation of your response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As i said frist go to OBA7 and select the document RV and see the number range object.

and go to FBN1 and specify your company code and check whether the number range is existed for that number range object which you saw in OBA7.if there is no number range object,you create it here itself for the current year. then try to create billing document in VF01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar,

thanks for your response, I have checked exactly what you said, the number range assigned to RV is 00, and it is a number range defined in the company code using tcode fbn1.

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to OBA7 and select RV document type.and check the number range in FBN1.If the number range assigned for RV document type is 00 and if the number range has come to last then check the buffer status of the number range of in SNRO by giving the RF_BELEG object. In the same way check the number range status in VN01 which is assigned to the billing document type

Also check the buffer status in SNRO by giving object RV_BELEG.

If the number ranges have come to last then kindly change the number range and then do the complete cycle again.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have tried all the suggestions above none is working can anyone help please

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think the while copying company code, it has not copied properly.So thats the reason you are getting Message no. FC051.So i request you to inform this to your FI consultant.So that he can check wheather all tables have been copied correctly or not

So i request you to run the same scenario in your sandbox server with another company code

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response Sri Nath, I am actually the FI consultant, please do you have an idea of which table I need to check and how to check the table. Thanks in anticipation of your response.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check Billing Document number and check whether it falls within RV document Number range( B/W lower limit to Upper limit) .

Regards,

Ajit K Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AJIT K SINGH the billing document is within the number range specified for RV