cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch Number with quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

With regards to clients requirement, at the time of Goods issue form either one storage location to other Sloc or one plant to other plant in the batch field when i put F4 and after providing receptive material and plant the list of available batch showing.

but here i need, it shows the available batch along with the quantities.

So kindly reply is their any standard setting is available for that or if any suitable enhancements to meet this requirement ????

Waiting for your reply....

Thanks and Regards

AKS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you will have to create your own search help for this requirement. Refer the link below and go through "Function of a Search Help". Check this with your ABAPer. Hope it helps.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/21ee2b446011d189700000e8322d00/content.htm

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

technically SAP is looking at MCHA table

but what you want is the quantity from MCHB table.

Create you own matchcode include to achieve this.

do this in SE11 for matchcode object MCH1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for your extended help. Is their any link,how to make this match code or can you reply with the detailed procedure.

It will be a great help.

Thanks and Regards

AKS

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in general it is explained with "Creating Elementary Search Helps "

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/cf/21ee5f446011d189700000e8322d00/frameset.htm

then you need to enter this new search help in the included search help tab of MCH1 search help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jurgen,

Thanks for your help and according to the instruction I created the Search field but the issue is when I put all those data in the receptive field It shows the Batch number only it won't shows me the batch and the receptive available quantity .

So kindly suggest me in this regards.

Thanks

AKS