Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard BAPI : BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 issue

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing issue while using standard BAPI : BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 in our program to extract planning book data in to CSV file. For material locaiton Program picking from selection id.

When we call the above BAPI without passing table parameter u201CKEY_FIGURE_SELECTIONu201D, the execution terminates due to

timeout error, however when we add some product entries to the table of KEY_FIGURE_SELECTION, it executes fine.

In Selection Id we maintain Material/ Location.

We tried running this in foreground and background ...its getting timeout.

Can you please suggest why it is not working with range option in selection id.

id.

Regards

Samir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

Can you please confirm if selection id is of TYPE /sapapo/ts_sel_descr.

The selection id would behave like a parameter field.

There is no reason for it to not work,If you are passing other values perfectly.

The best way to confirm the usage is to do a where-used for this BAPI and find if you are not using it in correct manner.

Thanks

Ajay

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I might not get your question, Selection id is in saved in Planning book and in that location range is mentioned. Is that you wanted to know?

regards

Samir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

The response was based on the following understanding. Please correct me if I am wrong.

1. You are using a custom Z program for extracting planning data to CSV file.

2. You are using BAPI: BAPI_PBSRVAPS_GETDETAIL2 in your Z program which is causing problem.

In my previous response I wanted your ABAP team to analyse the correct usage of the BAPI in SAP standard code with the help of where used list for the BAPI.

Please let me know if I am not clear.

Thanks

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

samir_ali
Participant
0 Kudos

Badi was sending results properly but next step of Zprogram was taking time..(while loop), code corrected to do pallele processing, Issue resolved.