Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Triggered Event Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are currently using SAP ME 5.2.6.3.

I face the following problem:

After the completion of an SFC on a specific operation it is necessary to wait an amount of time (e.g. 1 hour) before the SFC can be processed on the next operation of the routing. Therefore it would be nice to have the possibility to send a notification via email or RT event.

My question:

Is it possible to use to set up events in the Event Send Client in a way that they were not sent in the minute they are created but after an amount of time as described in my problem description?

Thanks

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182330
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

No, unfortunately there is no such possibility to delay sending events. Some customers ordered enhancement hooks that are set up on PRE_START and check if SFC has been in queue for specific period of time. Maybe this can be an option for you as well.

Regards,

Konstantin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Konstantin,

thank you for your quick and helpful answer, unfortunately it does not help us, because we already have created and implemented a functionality thats prevents starting SFCs before a defined period of time ran out.

It would have been a nice enhancement giving shop floor personnel the information in a direct way.

Thank you

Dieter

Answers (0)