Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on CJI3 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please help me on this issue urgent,

P31: Query on CJI3 Report - Not able to identify the initial document posted to revenue cost element that is considered for PS Capex settlement

running the CJI3 report for different country entities I am not able to display some of the line items that has either order number/s or WBS elements. Guess this is due to the restricted access to some of the Plants such as AAAA and BBBB so on, but not sure. This report is a vital one to prepare the report that to eliminatethe postings done in Profit and Loss cost elements which is transferred to AUC through PS Capex settlement. Due to the incorrect display we are not in a position to completely eliminate the line items posted in the P & L that in turn result in capitalising the same twice.

Thanks & Regards

Nandha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For identifying the security restrictions please follow the steps mentioned by Abdul. Also check whetehr the layout you are using is restriciting any particular entries or is there any filter applied in CJI3.

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

The user saying that there is no layout problem they just want to know below details.

how the secondary cost element is used in SAP for PS capex settlement ..

how the PS Capex works in SAP R/3 Finance

when the secondary cost elements starting with 9 and PS will accoounted in PS Capex Settlement

will the sencondar cost element be zero with regarding to PS Capex settlement postings.

Thanks & Regards

Nandha

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please read SAP help on settlement which will give you all the details / logic..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

Please explain shortly about above things i do not know any thing so your explanation will help me to analyse about the above things.

Thanks in advance,

Thanks & Regards

Nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to explain it here. It would be better if you could do some search on the above topics on the internet and come back with specific queries.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please provide some weblinks to get the answers for above questions .

Thanks in adavance

Thanks & Regards

Nandha

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

run CJI3 report and put /NSU53 and check the missing authorization. Get the authorization and run the report again to view full details..