Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO Master data

nawal_saxena
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

We have created a Client copy for ERP and Config copy for APO client.

We created CIF connection and initialize the Live cache.

Sequentially I did CIF for

1.Class characterstics

2.Plant(Locations) 1101,1102.1103

3.Work Centres

4.Materials

On checking in APO side, I found that Class characetrstics created and Plants as Locations.

But No Finished/Semi-Finished Material created as Products in APO for Plant 1101,1102 and 1103.

But ROH(Raw materials)are created for 1102 and 1103 plant but not for 1101 plant.

And Work centre created for plant 1102.1103 but not for 1101.

Can any body help me if am missing anything?Or any setting on functional or Basis side is missing??

Regards,

NS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member453166
Participant
0 Kudos

Did you check the CIF application logs via CFG1? Master data issues can prevent the transfer of materials - if, for example, the "max stock" is less than the "safety stock" in the material master, the material-plant will fail to transfer totally. This is just one rule which will cause SCM to reject a product-location. There are others as well.

There's really no reason I can think of that an entire plant would load but that no materials from the plant would transfer after successfully initiated. This is why I'm suggesting maybe there's some issue with the master data - some population rule that might be in place for all materials at a certain plant, etc.

Also, how did you run CIF? Did you go RIMODGEN to RIMODAC2 or did you use the initial transfer program as well (RIMODINI)? If you haven't run RIMODINI, I'd recommend it.