cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ques in SMQ2 after running /SAPAPO/CCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to APO and basically i am a ABAP Consultant. After processing /SAPAPO/CCR i found some Missing Purchase orders

in APO. When i am moving the POs to APO they are getting strucked in Inbound ques with error 'SOURCE_INVALID'.

Can anybody help me how to check the cause?

Do i need to check in R/3 or APO?

Regards

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sameer,

the issue is usually caused through one of the following reasons:

If there is a planned order assigned for this PO the problem can be caused by fact, that BOM explosion for planned order

(assigned for PO) was originally done using PPM and you switched setting of plan explosion from PPM to PDS in time of existence of the PO. In this case you should delete purchase order (items) on APO and retransport from R/3. PDS source should be assigned during new creating and BOM explosion should be OK.

If you have used originally PDS in the planned order please check if note 1321290 is already implemented in SCM.

I hope this will solve the issue.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sameer,

It depends upon the type of PO. "Source" in APO generically means 'Where are the materials in the PO coming from". Look at the PO in R/3 to discover where the parts are coming from. Check for presence of the Vendor in APO for a start. The source of the materials (vendor or plant or subcon) must exist in APO before the PO may be successfully sent from R/3 > APO.

These issues are normally handled by the applications people on your team, not by an ABAPer.

Best regards,

DB49