cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reporcess event message for an event handler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In one of our cases, we defined a task in the rule set to activate event handler when reason for rejection removed for a slaes order. We used the activity EH_ACTIVATE.

For some of the SO event handlers, this activity was not triggered (do not know why) and the EH is still in Inactive Status. There is an option to reporcess event messages but this is disabled in Production. May I know is there any program to activate the EH in this case?

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I would rather you see why the activity is not being triggered. Try reporting the events in simulation mode and check the results... If it subsequently posts then I would activate full App log logging in SAP EM and see what's going on. It's not good to be intermittently missing activities. You need to get to the bottom of it and use the correct methods in the rule set to achieve this.

Thanks

Kevin

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

program i do not know but there is a public method /SAPTRX/CL_EH_DET_INTF_CNTRL=>UPDATE_EH_HDR_STATUS that can be used to activate EH.

Best regards,

Steffen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steffen

Thanks. May I know how to use this method? Shall I need to call it in the program? Please clarify.

Thanks

Ravi

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

you must create a report and select the relevant EH and the chnage them with the method. The method handles locking and updating of the EHs.