cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales and services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP gurus,

I should add a Service item in my cash sales order.

I created a new item type, but it seems that as I cannot create automatically a delivery for the service item, then I cannot bill my service item.

Does anyone used the functionality of cash sales with services ?

Thanks

Antonio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let us know why service materials are to be delivered? Usually service materials follow order related billing.

Anyhow, please keep delivery related billing type in your order type (VOV8) and assign billing relevance as 'A' in your item category (VOV7) and try again.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deat Gomatheeswaran,

I do not want to deliver the service item, I just want to bill it.

But apparently in the Sales Cash process, I cannot bill the sales order if the sales quantity is different from the goods issue quantity, maybe because the "immediate deliver" indicator is set in (sales order BV).

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Typewriter,

thanks for your answer, the process you described is exactly what my customer wants.

Could you please tell me exactly which copy requirement should I select in VTFA ?

Regards

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the routine is 11 Head.dlv-rel.w/o GI.

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Gomatheeswaran has suggested, at header level try 011 as copy requirement.

You would have to do some trial and error" testing, in VTFA, for field copy requirement -

Both at header level

and at item level

in order to arrive at the correct settings. But i believe it would work.

for more information about a copy requirement, press F4, highlight it and press button i

Good luck!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Schedule line category CD (for Service) does NOT have Item relevant for delivery. That is the reason why you do not get automatic delivery for this line item. & that is correct, as service is not supposed to be delivered (like a TV or a Washing machine)

2) You can use Cash sales process for both goods and services.

- The print out of the invoice, printed immediately when the sales order is saved, must have the details (prices etc.) of the service item too. Check this.

- In VTFA, for line item TAD, copy requirement must be choosen as Billing doc creation possible without PGI (just check which one it is by pressing F4)

- In VOV7 for BVN and TAD, Billing relevance must be B order related

3) Process would be as follows -

Sales order created with TV (TAN), Installation of TV (TAD) --> Delivery created ONLY with line item TV, Billing document created (RD03) with both line items

customer takes his goods, pays for goods and services and leaves

--> in VL02N do picking and PGI for TV --> in VF01 give sales order # and create billing document for both items.