cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling of Measuring Points to Generate PM Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Is there any possibility to schedule measuring points to generate PM orders for entering measurement readings in SAP PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it via Condition based maintenance , U have to use User exit ;- IMRC001 for this purpose , where the value entered via IK11 for measuring point is not in range of measuring point upper limit or lower limit then Maintenance order will be created

Ex :- If temperature is not within the range of 25degC to 30degC than maintenance order would be created

refer this link :-http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/a7/fa4c988f6611d29e8a0000e8323350/content.htm

If ur looking for a counter based maintenance than u should go for preventive -Performance based maintenance plans where maintenance order will be created as defined in the plan , u will be updating the counter ..via IK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

You can't Schedule measuring points however you can assgn it to any technical objects (FL, Equipment) and schedule to generate maintenance Order at particular value of Measuring Point/counter.

Thanks & Regards

Gourav Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gourav,

Thanks for your reply, my requirement is like I have certain measuring points to record condition of technical object. We want to enter the readings on a particular time interval.

ex: I have gear box for which I have 2 measuring points Temp & vibration and I want to enter measuring documents on fortnightly basis.

So how to proceed with this

Regards

Raghunandan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

As very well said by Pushpa, you can use the User Exit IWRC001, and when ever you create the Measuring Document then the checking on the Upper allowed value and lower allowed value, system will generated a notification or an order if the recorded value is out of range.

was this your Problem or is it that you have to upload measuring points on the daily basis for N no of items so you searching for some solution, for the same you can wright a BDC, in which you can give the Measuring point no with the Reading in the excel sheet and can be uploaded......

Please clear.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yawar Khan,

I have clearly written about my requirement, I know about Exit IMRC0001.

I want schedule for entering measuring documents.

I want to enter measuring document for Temp on every 15 days & there after.

Meas Point 12345 for Temp Measurement

Schedule for entering meas Docs: 15 Dec, 30 Dec, 15 Jan like that.

I hope my requirement is clear now.

Regards

Raghunandan K

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raghu,

You can definitely go ahead with the Preventive maintenance plan's.

create the maintenance plans for strategy or the Single cycle Plan, with the required Equipment.

Then go for the Scheduling.

once the maintenance order is generated then you will have to do the confirmation in IW41, there you can enter the Readings for the Measuring Document..

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

yawar Khan