Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when using Variable Transport Binding in Sender Mail Adapter

bradp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using the Sender Mail Adapter to receive an email, convert the attached tab delimited text file into xml and map it to an IDOC.

I am using PayloadSwapBean and MessageTransformBean in order to do this, and this all works perfectly.

I am now trying to access the Adapter Specific Message Attributes to retrieve the SHeaderFROM attribute from the message and map it to a field in the idoc.

However when I check the "Variable Transport Binding" option in the Advanced tab of the mail adapter, the message no longer goes through to SXMB_MONI and I get the following error in the Java logs.

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sapserver:53500/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Thanks,

Brad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brad,

I'm facing the same problem.

How have you solved your problem?

Thanks ,

Luciana

bradp
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luciana,

Honestly, I cant really remember how or if it was resolved and I was just helping out on the issue, but another consultant continued with it, so unfortunately I cant be any help on this.

Good luck!

Cheers,

Brad